Answer: Thanksgiving.
It’s not what most people would think; it’s definitely not the day I would have thought to be the most dangerous. According to the article I read on MSNBC.com, people are cramming all of the activities they can into their weekend with family, and sadly enough, sometimes it ends in tragedy. Roads are packed and there is a ton of traffic. For instance, it was a couple years ago when I was on my way back to St. George after a weekend up north with my family. There wasn’t really any traffic on my side of the road. However, the oncoming traffic on the other side of the freeway was HORRIBLE! I don’t think any car was traveling more than 60 mph. So I guess I can see the truth in the findings of this article.
So despite the opinions that New Year’s Day is the most dangerous day to drive because of the number of drunk drivers, everyone better watch out in a couple of weeks!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27667837/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment